If you’re here then it’s probably because you’re interested in hearing more about becoming a sponsor of the popular Instagram challenge, #MarchMeetTheMaker for 2021.
As a quick recap, #MarchMeetTheMaker was created by Joanne Hawker and has had a whopping 594k posts on the hashtag since its creation in 2016. The challenge is popular amongst designers, makers and small business owners and encourages them to talk about different aspects of their business. The challenge reaches a wide number of people over various different crafts and professions, all at different stages of their small business.
So, what do you get for becoming a sponsor of the challenge?
- There will be a dedicated space on homepage for the sponsors of the challenge where up to 3 businesses will be featured. Each business will need to supply an image that works well in both portrait and square mode. There will be room for up to two lines of text (approximately 85 characters or less), and a link to your website.
- A spot in a dedicated sponsors of the challenge & Maker Directory email going out to over 2,200 of the challenge participants telling everyone who you are and what you do.
- A story on my Instagram page as part of the ‘friends of #MarchMeetTheMaker’. This will include a swipe up link of your choice. Currently the Joanne Hawker Instagram page has a follower count of 60k but this is likely to increase over the coming weeks.
- Another story at the end of the challenge thanking all of the sponsors who have sponsored #MarchMeetTheMaker. This will include the same content as the previous Instagram story.
What will I need from you?
In order to complete the sponsors page by my deadline I will need all of the content from you by no later than the 12th February 2021. I will need you to send me the following to email@example.com with your order number in the subject line after payment has been made:
- The industry title you'd like to appear in the purple box (see screenshot!)
- The name of your business
- A description of your business in 85 characters or less
- The link you would like to appear on the page and Instagram stories
- A description of your business in 300 characters or less (for the email feature)
- One square image - 1500 x 1500px
- One portrait image - 897 x 1038px (please keep anything important away from the edge as these may be cropped slightly)
Please note that only 3 slots are available and that I am unable to hold or reserve them. They are sold on a first come first served basis and all sponsors of the challenge will be placed in alphabetical order on the official website. This page section will remain on the #MarchMeetTheMaker website for a minimum of 6 months.
Thank you so much for your interest in becoming a sponsor of #MarchMeetTheMaker!