I love making decorations for Halloween, I'd go as far as saying I love Halloween more than Christmas! Every year I design and make a little display
1. Firstly, you need to download and print the file I've created for this project.
can be printed or downloaded here. Those
2. Print as many as you think you'll need. Each A4 sheet contains one of each character.
3. Carefully cut around the characters using a pair of scissors or a scalpel if you're brave enough!
4. Gather everything you need and decide if you want to use ribbon,
5. Measure your string to fit the space that you want to hang it in, and allow extra if you want it to arch like mine. Turn your characters over and line them up and place the string on top of them. Carefully tape the string to the back of your characters. If you're going to hang it somewhere where it is likely to get cold or damp, I recommend adding extra tape so that it is extra secure and so they don't fall off!
That's it! Just repeat the steps for every additional banner you want to make. Easy peasy! If you do make these I'd love to see how you use them on Instagram! Use the hashtag #JoanneHawker or tag me @joannehawker. Can't wait to see what you do!